Relocation is a complicated exercise in coordination. We get local Navarre home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Navarre“. The great thing is that we’re able to help a good many of those sellers sell their house quickly (because we’re actively buying houses in Navarre, Florida right now!).
There’s an insane amount of details to keep together, plus the stress of whatever is making you move in the first place – often it’s a new job or a sick relative, but the true need to move always comes with a dramatic change.
Moving to a new place can be thrilling, but it’s also a daunting task. If you’re planning to relocate from Navarre, Florida, and need to sell your property, there’s a lot to take into consideration. However, with the right mindset and some practical advice, you can make the process a lot easier and even enjoyable. In this article, we’ll provide you with essential tips that can help you sell your house fast and for the best price possible when you’re thinking of relocating and need to sell my house in Navarre, Florida.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
When you’re thinking of relocating and need to sell my house in Navarre, Florida. You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house for 2 years. That gets expensive and it doesn’t have to be that way.
Although the market is relatively stable right now in Navarre, things can change in the blink of an eye. We’ve heard some serious horror stories over the past couple of decades. Unless you’re filthy rich, you probably can’t afford to wait it out.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Navarre, Florida house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Navarre… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long you may or may not be able / willing to sell the house. Pricing your house too high can lead to your property lingering on the market for months, or worse, not selling at all. On the other hand, pricing too low means you’ll sell your house quickly, but also at a loss. To determine the right price, consider the current market trends, the condition of your house, and the prices of similar houses in your area. A professional appraiser can also provide an accurate valuation of your home.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you money. Or if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc.Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses.If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that?Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Work on Your Home’s Curb Appeal: First impressions are vital, so make sure your home looks inviting and attractive from the outside. Invest in some landscaping, declutter the front yard, and repaint the front door and shutters if necessary. You can also add some potted plants and a seasonal wreath to make your home feel warm and welcoming.
- Stage Your Home for Showings: Once you’ve got buyers interested, it’s time to stage your home for showings. This means decluttering each room, removing personal items, and rearranging furniture to make spaces look bigger and more open. Place fresh flowers, set the table, and generate a cozy ambiance by staging your home with soft lighting and candles.
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Navarre, Florida agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your house to us 🙂
- Be Prepared to Negotiate: If you get an offer from a potential buyer, be prepared to negotiate. Listen to their demands and try to come up with a compromise that satisfies both parties. If you’re working with a real estate agent, they’ll be able to provide you with some negotiation tips and advice on how to handle this stage of the selling process.
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
Most properties are pretty average, in reality. They tend to be like the other houses around them, in the same way that people who live near each other tend to have a lot in common too. So unless your property is truly exceptional, as in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t capture the most money in the market by pricing at the highest point.
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank.
We love helping people solve complicated problems.
Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
Who Is Quality Properties Of Northwest Florida LLC And How Can We Help You If You’re “Relocating And Need To Sell My House In Navarre?”
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Navarre home owners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy houses in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons
But we’re passionate people, and we believe in the Navarre community.
We’re honest and straightforward.
We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash.
If you’re prepared to wait and can hire professionals to help, you can manage the sale of your property from a distance. In certain circumstances that risk can pay off.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Navarre real estate, so please feel free to call us at (850) 346-4995 and chat with us anytime.
When you’re thinking of relocating and need to sell my house in Navarre, Florida. You need to be prepared so you don’t have to wait a long time for the home sale. Selling your Navarre home can be a stressful and complex process, but with the help of a qualified real estate agent and the tips mentioned above, you can make it easier and less daunting. Remember to price your house competitively, work on your curb appeal, stage your home for showings, and be prepared to negotiate.
Selling your home can be a great opportunity to start fresh, so don´t let the experience spoil the excitement of your upcoming move.